Moon Cycle Tea Collection | Menstruation Cycle | Hormone Balance | PCOS
This tea set has been designed to support each phase of the menstrual cycle, balance hormones, regulate irregular cycles and reduce symptoms of PCOS and endometriosis.
- New Moon Tea: Herbs for the menstruation phase of the menstrual cycle. Blended to support emotional balance, tone the uterus, calm nerves and ease menstrual cramps. Begin drinking 1-3 cups per day starting 1-2 days before bleeding begins and continue until bleeding ceases.
Ingredients: Red Raspberry Leaf, Chamomile, Motherwort, Spearmint, Cramp Bark, Rose Petals
- Waxing Moon Tea: Herbs for the follicular phase of the menstrual cycle. Blended to support hormone balance including healthy progesterone levels, detox the liver, support healthy iron levels, tone the uterus and support vital energy. Begin drinking 1-3 cups per day as soon as menstrual bleeding ceases and continue through the end of ovulation or day 14 of your menstrual cycle if ovulation is unknown.
Ingredients: White Peony, Red Raspberry Leaf, Nettle,
Ashwagandha, Rose Petals, Lemon Balm, Lemon Verbena, Lady's Mantle, Chamomile
- Waning Moon Tea: Herbs for the luteal phase of the menstrual cycle. Blended to detox the liver to aid in reduction of unwanted estrogens, warming and immune boosting, toning, calming and iron rich. Begin drinking after ovulation has passed or at fay 14 of the menstrual cycle if ovulation is unknown. Switch to New Moon Tea 1-2 days before menstruation begins.
Ingredients: Red Raspberry Leaf, Red Clover, Spearmint, Lady's Mantle, Ashwaganda, Burdock, Cinnamon, Ginger, Orange Peel
- Large Jars contain approximately 40 cups of tea
- Small Jars contain approximately 25 cups of tea
- Brown paper bags contain approximately 40 cups of tea (this is a great option for a refill of the large jars).
Directions for all three teas: Pour 8oz boiling water over approximately 1 Tablespoon herbs and allow to steep for 10 minutes or as long as several hours for a stringer herbal infusion. Drink 1-3 cups per day and don't forget to add a spoonful of honey to stabilize those blood sugars.
it is not the role of Alfalfa Field Apothecary to diagnose or treat any medical condition. These herbs should not be used in the case of liver compromise or pregnancy. Make sure to ask your care provider about any herbal products you are using if you have been diagnosed with a medical condition or are being treated for a hormonal imbalance.